Memorial Day Run - 2003
1. Sponsored byVFW Post 9249, American Legion Post 1346, DAV Chapter 168
2. Race and results conducted by The Grand Island Recreation Department, W.N.Y. Finish Line Service and Runtime Service.
3. Race is sanctioned by The Niagara USATF Association
4.Race "T" Shirt to the first 200 entries
5. Entries close Saturday, May 24, 2003 Age as of 5/24/03 (Day of the Race)
6. Awards to the first three in each of the following Male/Female groups: 10 & under, 11-15, 16-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60 & over. Race walkers (top three in overall male & female divisions)
7. Come early - The race will start at 9:30 a.m sharp, rain or shine. Check-in area is at the concession stand. Check-in starts at 8 a.m. Closes at 9 a.m. sharpe.
8. Refreshments and awards will be at VFW Post, 2121 Grand Island Blvd.
All proceeds benefit Veterans Park Improvements