B  U  F  F  A  L  O       N  E  W  S

Children swallowing "Fruit Bomb" air freshener, hospital warns
Updated: 07/25/08 9:33 AM

Health officials are warning local residents about the dangers of children swallow "Fruit Bomb," an air freshener mistaken for candy.

Three children recently have gone to the emergency room at Women & Children's Hospital after ingesting the air freshener, authorities say.

Officials from the Western New York Poison Center, located in the hospital, are expected to appear at an afternoon press conference, along with a woman whose two daughters, age 8 and 9, recently swallowed the air freshener, thinking it was candy.