Huth Road Elementary School - 1958-2008

Dispatching Volunteer Firefighters Throughout the Years - 2003

Memories Of Life At The Island Nike Base - 2003

Buffalo Launch Club Celebrates Centennial Year - 2003

"Do You Remember" - The Building of Grand Island High School

Phil Killian Remembers Boat Racing In The 1940s, 50s

Kaegebein Elementary School Celebrates 50th Year

Grand Island Bridges - 1935-2002

(Kaegebein) Family Finds Freedom, Home In WNY

Memories Of Sunset Drive

Historical Society At River Lea Preserves Isle History

Yesterday's Winters
Ice Causes Ferry, "Orleans," To Crush Bedell House Pier -
Heavily Damages Landmark Tavern - March 1955

Visitors Enjoyed Rides Through Beaver
Island State Park On Rotary Club Miniature Train - 1964

National Champion Al Endres Remembered

Edgewater Park, Grand Island, NY - 2004

The Beaver Island Club - 1852

The Clown House

The Clown House - Chapter II

A Country Teacher’s Diary - 1905

Lewis F. Allen

"Playday" on Grand Island Celebrates End Of WWII, V-J Day - August 1945

Island's Original Bridges Are 70 Years Old This Week

Bedell House Saloon - Grand Island, New York

Isle Taverns Of The Good Old Days, Grand Island, NY

Army’s Nike Guided Missile Antiaircraft Battery Near Completion - Grand Island, NY

Grand Island's Points As UNO Site Listed

A Story of Grand Island/Niagara River Treasure

'Living Water' Of Indians Dies

The Best Niagara River Boating Days Are Gone, But the Stories Remain - 1951

Single Stack Side-wheeler Corona Burned At Edgewater, Grand Island, NY in 1898

Murder Of Well Known Reclusive Farmer Made Headlines 50 Years Ago

The George Bell House: 150 Years of History

Remembering Back 30 Years To The Blizzard Of ‘77

Dairying On Grand Island, N.Y. - 1933

100+ Years Of Boat Racing On the Niagara

The Town Commons - First Town Hall Built In 1875

Congressional Medal of Honor
Awarded Posthumously To Charlie DeGlopper 70 Years Ago - 2006

Eugene M. Dyczkowski's Andrew Shaffer Painting Lost - 2006

History of Maccabee Hall - 2008

"The Islander" - First Published and Sent To Troops Serving In WWII January 9, 1943 - 2008

Village Hot Dog Stand – A Taste of Island History - 2007

The George Bell House: 150 Years of History

Pfc. Luther Remembered On 35th Anniversary Of His Death - May 2005

Memories Of That Daily Trip Off the Island To High School

Bedell House Saloon Burned In 1988

Sunken Boats, Relics of the French and Indian War, Lie at the Bottom of Burntship Creek

Dial Telephone Coming To Island - 1949 -Telephone History

Other Grand Island Pages to Visit:
Churches | Email Directory | Government | Groups
GIHS Grad List | Guestbook | Please sign in! | Local Artists | | Photo Album | Town History | Useful Links
| Website Design | Wildlife | Isledegrande's Home Page | GIECOM.NET'S Home Page  
Please Email News Releases to Teddy Linenfelser, Thank You.

This website is sponsored by

1869 Whitehaven Road, Grand Island, New York, 14072-1803 USA
Copyright © 1995-2008 All rights reserved.

eXTReMe Tracker